THE PROGRAM OF THE PLENARY MEETING OF THE XII INTERNATIONAL ECOLOGICAL FORUM NATURE WITHOUT BORDERS "OCTOBER 18-19, 2018
Venue: st. Svetlanskaya, 22, Vladivostok
October 18, 2018
Time: from 10:00 to 13:30 with a break for a coffee break from 11:45 to 12:15
Inauguration of the XII International Ecological Forum "Nature without Borders" and the plenary session of the Forum, Conference Hall of the Primorsky Territory Administration
Moderator: Andrei Kalachinsky, Professor, Candidate of Philology, Department of Advertising and Public Relations, FEFU
1. Kozhemyako Oleg Nikolaevich , Acting Governor of Primorsky Krai
2. Kuzmenko Sergey Alekseevich , Deputy Chairman of the Legislative Assembly of Primorsky Krai
3. Maltsev Roman Alexandrovich , Head of the Legislation on Environmental Protection of the Legal Department of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia
4. Alekseenko Alexey Nikolaevich , Assistant to the Head of the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance (Rosselkhoznadzor)
5. Gubaidullin Ruslan Kharisovi , Executive Director of the Association “Clean Country”.
Report: "Practical features of the formation of the institution of a regional operator in Russia"
6. Usov Victor Georgievich , Executive Director Russian National Committee for Assistance to the United Nations Environment Program (NP "UNEPKOM")
Report: “International legal responsibility for transboundary pollution of the environment and transboundary effects of industrial accidents. Natural hazards and risks due to climate change and the need to take them into account in the long-term territorial planning of all types of economic activity "
7. Gorkina Irina Dmitrievna , Cand. geogr. Sci., Deputy Director of the Nonprofit Partnership "Center for Innovation and High Technologies" Concept, a member of the Committee of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs on Ecology and Environmental Management.
Report: “Position of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs on the issue of introducing an environmental tax instead of individual public environmental payments”
8. Korshenko Alexander Igorevich , Director of the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Primorsky Territory
Report: "On the priorities of ensuring environmental safety in the territory of Primorsky Krai in the conditions of advanced socio-economic development of the Far Eastern region"
Coffee break - break
9. Baklanov Petr Yakovlevich , Vice-President of the Russian Geographical Society, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Scientific Director of the Pacific Institute of Geography of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Report: "Spatial structures of environmental management in regional development"
10. Yury N. Zhuravlev , Scientific Director of the Federal Science Center for Biodiversity of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Report: "Natural and scientific potential of Primorye for creating joint ventures"
11. Osipov Peter Evgenievich , Director of the Amur branch of WWF Russia
Report: "Results of the Far East Stork".
12. Viktor Bardyuk , Director of the Land of the Leopard Federal State Budgetary Institution
Report: “Conservation of the Far Eastern Leopard in Russia”
13. Rodriguez Arsiniegas Nelson Ariel , Organization: Far Eastern Federal University Position: Senior Lecturer
14. Dmitry Sharkov , Corporate Affairs Manager, Philip Morris Sales and Marketing LLC
Report: "Development of corporate volunteer movement in the company and the region"
13:30 - 15:00 Dinner
Time (Round table number 1 and number 2): from 15:00 to 18:30 with a break for a coffee break from 16:15 to 16:45
Round table number 1. Development of integrated water use:
management, rational use and protection of water resources.
Within the framework of the round table, the Congress of water users of the Amur basin district will be held.
Location: Conference Hall of the Primorsky Territory Administration
Moderators: Igor Nerov, President of the Union of Water Users of the Amur Basin District, Fedorovsky Alexander Sergeevich, Doctor of Geographical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Directorate for the Organization of Scientific Research of the Presidium of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
1. Fedorovsky Alexander Sergeevich , Doctor of Geological Sciences, Professor, Head of the Directorate for the Organization of Scientific Research of the Presidium of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Report: "Problems of scientific support for the integrated use and protection of water resources"
2. Airaksinen Elena Yuryevna , Deputy Head, Amur Basin Water Authority, Federal Agency for Water Resources, Deputy Head.
Report: “Russian-Chinese cooperation in the field of monitoring of transboundary waters”.
3. Bortin Nikolay Nikolaevich , Doctor of Geological Sciences, Director of the Far Eastern Branch of the Federal Research Institute of Epidemiology
Report: "SKIOVO as a tool for managing the integrated use and protection of water bodies"
4. Nikiforov Sergey Alekseevich , Head of the Directorate of Regimes of the Operation Department of PJSC RusHydro
Report: “Participation of the Zeya and Bureiskaya HPPs in the fight against floods in the Far East. Experience in passing through the floods of 2013, 2016 and 2018 ”
5. Igor Nerov , President of the Union of Water Users of the Amur Basin District
Report: “On the participation of water users in solving water management problems of the Amur Basin District”
6. Sotnikova Oksana Vladimirovna , Head of the Environmental Security Service of the Far Eastern Basin Branch of the FSUE “Rosmorport”
Report: "On the environmental safety of seaports of Primorsky Krai"
7. Semenikhina Olga Yaroslavovna , Deputy General Director of JSC "DNIIMF"
Report: "On the problem of the organization of the burial of bottom soils in coastal waters"
8. Ryabokon Elena Sergeevna , Head of the Industrial Ecology Department of PJSC "Vladivostok Commercial Sea Port"
Report: "On the development and implementation of programs for cleaning the waters of seaports on the example of the Golden Horn Bay"
9. Krolevetskaya Yulia Viktorovna , Head of the Sector for Methodological Support of Water Use of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Scientific Research Institute of Complex Use and Protection of Water Resources
Report: “On the project of information and analytical system of support for the integrated water use of the Amur basin district”
10. Kiku Pavel Fyodorovich , Director of the Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, FEFU, School of Biomedicine
Report: "Sanitary-hygienic assessment of sea water of recreational water use in Khasansky district of Primorsky Krai"
11. Burenko Viktoria Sergeevna , Advisor for Legal and Property Issues of FSUE “Rosmorport”, Far Eastern Basin Branch
Report: “Forms of water dispute resolution”
12. Ananieva, Ekaterina Evgenievna , meliorator, Federal State Budgetary Institution "Primmeliovodhoz Management"
Report: “Coverage of the institution of the Federal State Budgetary Institution“ Department of Land Reclamation and Agricultural Water Supply in the Primorsky and Khabarovsk Territories ”
13. Chekryshev Vladimir Nikolaevich , Deputy Director of the Federal State Budgetary Institution “Department of Land Reclamation and Agricultural Water Supply for the Sakhalin Region”
Report: “On the conduct of dredging works on excavation of soil from the channels of small rivers, to ensure the adoption of drainage runoff from reclamation systems in the spawning period”
14. Gorbatenko Larisa Vyacheslavovna , Chief Specialist-Hydrologist, Pacific Institute of Geography, FEB RAS
Report: “Spatio-temporal assessment of water use in the transboundary Amur River basin”
15. Igor Nerov , President of the Union of Water Users of the Amur Basin District
"Summarizing. Resolution of the First Congress of Water Users of the Amur Basin District ”
Round table No. 2. Development of a system of specially protected natural territories.
The formation of the ecological culture of the population through the volunteer movement.
Venue: Parliamentary Chamber of the Primorsky Territory Legislative Assembly
Moderators: Viktor Bardyuk, Director of the Land of the Leopard Federal State Budgetary Institution, Pyotr Osipov, Director of the WWF-Russia Amur Branch
1. Darman Yuri Alexandrovich , Ph.D., Honored Ecologist of Russia, Honorary Adviser of the Amur branch of WWF Russia.
Report: "Russian-Chinese cooperation on the conservation of the Amur tiger and the Far Eastern leopard."
2. Alexander Kablukov , Head of the Department for the Protection, Control and Regulation of the Use of Fauna Objects in the Primorsky Territory
Report: "Creation of specially protected natural areas of regional significance in the territory of Primorsky Krai"
3. Alexey Kudryavtsev , Director of the Bikin National Park
4. Velbel Anna Gennadievna , leading consultant of the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Primorsky Territory
Report: “Specially Protected Natural Territories. Preservation of the natural potential of the Primorsky Territory.
5. Kalikhman Tatiana Petrovna , Leading Researcher, Institute of Geography. V.B. Sochavy SB RAS (Irkutsk) Doctor of Geographical Sciences Honored Ecologist of the Russian Federation
Report: "The practical significance of the thematic atlases for the effective development of the system of specially protected natural territories"
6. Bersenev Yuri Igorevich , member of the Council of the Society Primorsky Branch of the Russian Geographical Society
Report: "The relevance of the immediate creation of a number of small protected areas in the south of Primorsky Krai"
7. Burkova Yulia Mikhailovna , a leading expert on environmental education of the Federal State Budgetary Institution “Land of Leopard”
Report: "The formation of the ecological culture of the population in the framework of the activities of the state institution" Land of the Leopard "
8. Roman Vityazev , Deputy Chairman of the Far East Union of Mariculture Enterprises
Report: “Development of marine aquaculture within the borders of specially protected areas of federal and regional values, as an effective tool for the protection and reproduction of aquatic organisms”
9. Brizhataya Albina Alexandrovna , Botanical Garden-Institute of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Report: "Experience of international cooperation of Russia and the United States in the field of environmental education: results and prospects"
10. Maslennikov Sergey Ivanovich , National Scientific Center for Marine Biology, FEB RAS
Report: “Integrated Coastal Zone Management and Protected Areas”
11. Petropavlovskiy Boris Sergeevich , Botanical Garden-Institute of the Far East Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Report: "The natural phenomenon of biological diversity - the forest of the Botanical Garden of Vladivostok (in terms of increasing the level of environmental education of the population and the development of ecological tourism) 2
12. Saiko Dmitry Sergeevich ,
Report: “Volunteer activities in the Botanical Garden - Institute of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences and its contribution to the environmental education of residents of Vladivostok and Primorsky Krai”
13. Vshivkova Tatyana Sergeevna , Federal Research Center for Biodiversity, Far East Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Report: “Environmental Volunteering in Primorsky Krai: Academy of Ecology”
14. Medelyan Elena Viktorovna , Primorsky Regional Institute for the Development of Education
Report: "Modern technologies of environmental education and enlightenment: on the example of additional professional education programs"
15. Prikhodko O. Yu. , Dean, Institute of Forest and Forest Park Management, Primorskaya State Agricultural Academy,
Report: "Formation of environmental thinking of schoolchildren"
16. Panasyuk Nestan Dzhumbertovna , head of the Primorsky branch of the National Committee for combating corruption in the field of ecology and environmental management
Report: "Primorskoye village in the context of protected areas"
17. Gataulina Svetlana , Far Eastern State University
Report: “Development of environmental partnership programs in PAs”
18. Brovko Petr Fedorovich , Far Eastern Federal University
Report: "On the creation of national parks in the Sakhalin region"
October 19, 2018
Time (Round table number 3 and number 4) :: from 10:00 to 13:00 with a break for a coffee break from 11:15 to 11:45
Round table number 3. Reforming and developing the system of waste management in Russia
Location: Conference Hall of the Primorsky Territory Administration
Moderators: Gubaidullin Ruslan Kharisovich, Executive Director of the Association "Clean Country"
1. Maltsev Roman Alexandrovich , Head of the Environmental Legislation Section of the Legal Department of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia
Report: "Improvement of legislation in the field of waste management, in terms of the mechanism of" extended "responsibility of the manufacturer of goods, the importer of goods for the disposal of goods and packaging after they lose consumer properties"
2. Shabalin Ivan Pavlovich , Head of the Directorate of Rosprirodnadzor in the Primorsky Territory
3. Sergey Y. Lazarev , Representative of the Specialized Plant “Specialized Plant No. 1”, Advisor to the Vice-Governor of the Primorsky Territory on the development of solid municipal waste management in the Primorsky Territory
Report: "Implementation of the reform of the waste management system in the Russian Federation, the role of regional operators"
4. Polyakova Marina Vyacheslavovna , Deputy Head of the Office of Rospotrebnadzor in the Primorsky Territory
Report "Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for temporary waste accumulation sites"
5. Skkurev Ivan Anatolyevich , General Director of PrimTechnopolis LLC
Report: "Experience in the implementation of separate waste collection in Vladivostok"
6. Razetdinova L.R. , Ecological Movement "Separate Collection"
Report: Development of a separate collection in Vladivostok. Problems and solutions.
Round table number 4. New trends in state regulation of environmental protection
and ensuring environmental safety.
Venue: Parliamentary Chamber of the Primorsky Territory Legislative Assembly
Moderators: V.G.Usov, Executive Director, Russian National Committee for Assistance to the United Nations Environment Program (NP "UNEPKOM"), Gorkina Irina Dmitrievna, Consultant of the UNDP / GEF-Russian Ministry of Environment Project
1. Agoshkov Alexander Ivanovich, Far Eastern Federal University
Report: Environmental Issues at Marine Coal Terminals
2. Sukhorukov A.V. , NGO "Hope"
Report: "Assessment of pollution of the Nakhodka coal area and the possibility of its elimination"
3. Chizhova Alena Sergeevna , Acting Head of the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Primorsky Territory
Report: "Measures to prevent environmental pollution during coal transshipment by stevedoring companies in the ports of the Nakhodka urban district"
4. Kalachuk Alexey Nikolaevich , Director for Environmental Protection of JSC Vostochny Port
Report: “Integrated Environmental Program of Vostochny Port JSC”
5. Starozhilov Valery Titovich , Doctor of Geological Sciences, Professor, Far Eastern Federal University
Report: "A new method of structuring, analysis of landscape spaces and its practical implementation for the environmentally friendly development of regions"
6. Naumov Yury Anatolyevich , Vladivostok State University of Economics and Service, Nakhodka Branch
Report: Practical aspects of environmental management in the coastal-shelf zone of the seas (on the example of the eastern sector of Peter the Great Bay)
7. Pavel A. Salyuk , Head of Laboratory, Pacific Oceanological Institute. IN AND. Ilyicheva FED RAS
Report: Space monitoring as a tool of state and public environmental monitoring of the environment
8. L. I. Varchenko , Pacific Institute of Geography, Far East Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences
Report: On regional problems of sustainable development on the example of the Russian Far East
9. Ilyushin Konstantin Viktorovich , Chief Engineer, OOO FRECOM
Report: “Development of regional MPC: goal, methodology, problems”
10. Ukhvatkina Olga , Senior Researcher, Federal Research Center for Biodiversity, Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Report: "The problem of depletion of forest resources: causes, consequences, solutions"
11. Titkova Larisa Alekseevna , Engineer of the 1st category for environmental protection, Primorskoye LPUMG, Gazprom transgaz Tomsk LLC
Report: “Features of environmental activities. The production base is an environmentally safe facility. ”
12. Rassolenko Natalya Viktorovna , Chairman of the Board of the ASCL "AVENUE"
Report: The forest comes to our house "(HOA for greening the city)
Report: The current state of reclamation work in the Primorsky Territory
* * *
PROGRAM OF PANEL SECTION “ANIMAL BIODIVERSITY, PLANTS AND MICROORGANISMS; PRESERVATION AND FORMATION OF ECOSYSTEM BIODIVERSITY IN THE CONDITIONS OF CLIMATIC CHANGES.
October 19, 2018. Time: 09:00 to 14:00
Venue: Conference Hall of the Federal Science Center for Biodiversity of the Far East Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (100th Anniversary Avenue, 159/1, 5th floor)
MODERATORS: POLOKHIN OV, KLYSHEVSKAYA S.V., VSHIVKOVA TS
||Schelkanov EM, Moskvina T.V., Seliverstov N.A., Katin I.O. Ecology of prickly lice ANTARCTOPHTHIRUS NEVELSKOVII on Tyuleniy Island (Sea of Okhotsk)
||9-10 - 9-20
||Belov Yu.A., Burukhina EG, Moskvina TV, Schelkanov EM, Fomenko PV, Galkina I.V., Surovy AL, Romanova OB, Pankratov D .V., Shchelkanov M.Yu. Wild boars (SUS SCROFA) as promoters and distributors of ixodic ticks HAEMOPHISALIS LONGICORNIS and DERMACENTOR SILVARUM
||Gladkova G.A. Fir-spruce forests with undergrowth of golden rhododendron
||Makarevich R.A., Latysheva L.A. Monitoring of pollution of the island of Reineke with heavy metals on their content in mortmass
||Klyshevskaya S.V. Ecological state of water bodies of the Hank Lake Basin
||Gaiko L.A. Climate changes in the Coastal zone of Peter the Great Bay and their impact on the productivity of hydrobionts
||Khristoforova N.K., Boychenko T.V. Comparison of the ecological status of the coastal waters of the Amur and Ussuri bays using microbial indication
||Drozdov K.A. Database of medicinal plants of the Far East of Russia
||Pivkin M.V. Biodiversity of marine fungi of the marginal seas of the Russian Far East
||Polokhin O.V. The current state of reclamation work in the Primorsky Territory
||Polokhin O.V. Volcanic soils of the Urup Island (Great Kuril Ridge)
||Belousova N.M., Erokhina N.E., Ivanova E.P. Green Farming as an Alternative to Chemicalization of Agriculture: Regional Aspect
||Karpenko T.Yu., Semal V.A., Tyutina V.A. (Moscow) Changing the properties of agrozems texturally differentiated under the conditions of applying various doses of fertilizer with and without drainage system
||Bovsun M.A., Kolesnikova Yu.A., Popova A.D., Nesterova O.V., Semal V.A. Prospects for the use of biochar from BETULA ALBA on agricultural land in the Primorsky Territory
||Korovitsky SA, Markezini LB (Netherlands, Italy), Tregubova VG, Belleli Marchesini L. (Italy), R. Valentini (Italy) Assessment of the seasonal dynamics of carbon dioxide and methane emissions from soils of island territories on the example of the soil of the island of Russian, Primorsky Krai)
||Tikhonova O.A., Khristoforova N.K., Drozdovskaya O.A., Afanasyev A.P. Mutual increase in the concentration of nickel in macrophytes and the number of microorganisms of indicators of oil pollution in the coves of Kozmin and Wrangel
||Anisimova O.V., Sibirina L.A., Klyshevskaya S.V., Vshivkova TS, Drozdov K.A. Celebration of the urban spring and river in Vladivostok
||Sibirina L.A. Biological and landscape diversity of woody species in forest biogeocenoses of the Udegei Legend national park
||Borisenko G.S., Slizkin A.G., Popkov A.A., Evaluation of the levels of artificial radionuclides in the commercial crustaceans of the northwestern part of the Sea of Japan
||Pshenichnikov B.F., Yakshina A.S., Pshenichnikova N.F. Forest fires as a source of accumulation of heavy metals in burozems of the coast of the southeast of Primorye
||Lebedev L.E. Peculiarities of metal content in organs and tissues of Far Eastern fish species with different types of food
||Levenets I.R. Shellfish (Bivalvia) as a substrate for algae (Algae) in Peter the Great Bay
||Lebedev E.B. Bottom communities of the Minnosok Bay of Posyet Bay under the influence of mariculture
||Makarenko V.P., Vshivkova TS First information on the freshwater invertebrate fauna of the Bastak reserve (Jewish Autonomous Region)
||Dvurechenskiy V.G. (Novosibirsk), O.I. Podurets (Novokuznetsk), Loiko S.V. (Tomsk), Polokhin OV Assessment of the soil-ecological state of technogenic landscapes of Siberia and the Far East
||Badmaev N.B. (Ulan-Ude) Analysis of the spatial organization of the soil cover of the permafrost forest-steppe of Transbaikalia and their relationship with environmental factors.
||TREMBOVLEV A.L. (Nakhodka) CITY NAKHODKA (PRIMORSKAYA KRAI) TO THE OPEN COAL TRANSFER AND AT PRESENT TIME
||Completion of work. Adoption of proposals to the Forum Resolution
||Presentation of the book of N.Khristoforova "The Far East of Russia: natural conditions, resources, environmental problems"