REQUIREMENTS FOR REPORTS
The reports are submitted in the working languages of the Forum (Russian, English) and sent by e-mail to the Organizing Committee or submitted directly to the Organizing Committee of the Forum on one of the standard electronic media. Upon receipt of materials, the Organizing Committee and the Forum Secretariat inform applicants about the receipt of materials for further consideration, or, if there are grounds for not meeting the established requirements for the reports and refusing to consider them further.
I stage - submission of abstracts for inclusion in the collection of materials
Deadline - Completed
Theses of reports are necessary for consideration and formation of the business program of the Forum.
The abstracts of the reports are included in the Compendium of Final Materials, which will be published 5 days before the Forum. The payment for publication from the participants is not charged.
The list of the Forum's speakers is formed by the chairpersons of the sectional meetings.
On the list of speakers are informed by the chairpersons of sections (on sectional reports) and the Forum Secretariat (on plenary reports).
Listed speakers present the full texts of reports and presentations in accordance with established requirements (Stage II).
General requirements for writing abstracts:
- the volume of 2-3 pages, drawings and tables are allowed, which must also be represented by a separate file;
- format: MS Word (doc; rtf);
- page settings: margins of 2.0 cm - from the top, bottom, left and right;
- Indentation - 1.25 cm;
- font: type Times New Roman, size 12;
- line spacing: one-and-a-half;
- the title of the report is indicated in capital letters in the center in bold, below the single interval, the full name, first name, patronymic of the author (s), the name of the organization;
- references to literature should be given in square brackets, for example [1; from. 18];
- At the end of the text of the abstracts of the reports the following phrase should be contained: "I agree to publish the text of the report in the compilation of the final materials of the Forum, post the presentation of the report on the official website of the Forum and on the CD-ROM with the materials of the Forum."
To theses of reports must be attached (in separate files):
- short autobiographical information about the author (s), containing information about their main activities, results, areas of scientific interests in the amount of no more than 1 page;
- abstract of abstracts of the report with indication of the author (s) in English in the volume of no more than 800 characters with spaces.
- Preferably, the direction of materials in the archived form (WinRAR).
II stage - presentation of full texts and presentations of reports for presentations at the round tables of the Forum
The deadline is October 20, 2017.
Full texts and presentations of the reports are necessary for the organization of simultaneous translation into foreign languages during the sessions of the Forum.
The participant is given for speaking at the plenary session 10-55 minutes, at sectional sessions and "round" tables - 5-7 minutes.
Based on the time allotted, the rapporteurs submit the full texts to the Forum Secretariat in accordance with and the general requirements for writing the abstracts outlined above.
Presentations (MS PowerPoint format) should be submitted electronically to the Secretariat of the Forum in a timely manner by e-mail or on one of the standard electronic media. It is mandatory to present the presentation in English.
Preferably, the direction of materials in the archived form (WinRAR).
Authors of published materials are responsible for the reliability of the information provided, the accuracy of data on the literature cited and the availability of data not subject to public publication.
The organizers of the Forum reserve the right not to consider materials submitted with violation of the above requirements.