Traditional participants of the Forum:
- representatives of nongovernmental environmental organizations;
international organizations, governmental bodies of foreign states, administrative and territorial units of foreign states, experts from Asia Pacific countries;
managers of industrial and transport companies of Russia and Primorsky Region;
- investors in the “green” economy and environmental protection; companies and organizations of all ownership forms introducing environmentally sound technologies, producing environmentally sound commodities and providing environmentally sound services;
- heads of executive governmental bodies of constituent entities of the Far Eastern Federal District; representatives of scientific and educational institutions specialized in ecological issues;
- heads of governmental bodies (Administration of Primorsky Region, regional directorates of federal agencies, federal and regional governmental institutions and state-run enterprises);
- representatives of the Ministry of Development of the Russian Far East, Council of Federation and State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation.
The Forum is supported by:
- Ministry of Development of the Russian Far East
- Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Far Eastern Federal District
- Presidium of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Science
- Civic Chamber of Primorsky Region
- Legislative Assembly of Primorsky Region
- Russian National Committee for the United Nations Environment Protection (NP UNEPCOM)
- All-Russia People’s Front
- Investment Agency of Primorsky Region
- Federal Service for Supervision of Natural Resources Department for the Far Eastern Federal District
- Federal Service for Supervision of Natural Resources (RosPrirodNadzor) Directorate for Primorsky Region
- Primorsky Region Public Expert Council on Ecological Security, Environment Conservation and Living Resource Reproduction
- Union “Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Primorsky Region”
Benefits of participation
We invite for partnership participation all companies interested in ecological security of the Russian Far East and:
- in improving their image and/or consolidating their leading position in the market;
- in demonstrating their achievements, designs, projects;
- in focusing the business community’s attention on their brand and creating a positive perception of such brand;
- in expanding their clientele and reaching out to new markets;
- in communicating with civil society institutions, media and regional authorities.
We will suggest customized scenarios for effective accomplishment of tasks faced by your business.
A special tool for direct contacts with a target audience is seminars to be attended by invited potential clients and partners of your business.