The preliminary agenda of the Forum:
1. Preservation of a favorable environment for humans and wildlife in conditions of advanced industrial and social development of the territory: compromise or restrictions.
- Modern challenges and goals of industrial ecology;
- Methods and techniques of constructing models of the real impact of industry and population on the surrounding nature and wildlife. Is it possible to reach a reasonable balance between the idea of human environment preservation and its economic expansion and development needs?
- Environmental extremism and a human’s legal consciousness. Is it possible to create mechanisms of cooperation between production and municipal security system - and the aspiration to wildlife conservation?
- The experience of developed countries (Asia-Pacific Region) in the formation of the patterns of harmonious combination of a human and the nature.
2. Environmental safety of the Far Eastern seas
- Challenges and threats to the ecological safety of sea areas;
- Influence of anthropogenic impacts on coastal marine areas and modern environmental technologies in the field of emergency situations in the marine environment prevention and liquidation;
- Implementation of the state environmental policy in the field of environmental safety of the marine environment and the role of civil society in addressing the protection and restoration of the marine environment.
3. A human in the environment
- Analysis, evaluation and consideration of natural hazards and risks in order to ensure the safety of a human’s life;
- The impact of adverse climatic conditions and man-made pollution on a human’s health;
- Technologies and methods to protect a human’s body from the harmful effects of an unfavorable environment;
- The development of ecological tourism in the region;
- Eco-tourism as a component that forms the image of the territory;
- Raising the level of environmental education of the population, the development of new educational programs on all levels - preschool, school, college, post-graduate and extension courses for the staff of companies that deal with environment.
4. The role of NGOs in environmental projects implementation
- The regional environmental initiative – “I will make our city a better place to live in”!
- Tackling environmental problems of a city, an eco-friendly way of life in a big city;
- The development and transformation of urban areas based on ecological principles;
- Environmental volunteering, environmental volunteer projects;
- Ecological education through civic initiatives;
- Environmental responsibility of businesses and population.